Friday, August 26, 2016

Two Weeks Notice




Today was a difficult day. It was the day I put my 2 weeks notice in at work. 

For those of you who read my last blog, it may not have come as much as a surprise. 
 
I know they say that you shouldn’t make important decisions after a crisis, but it’s because of the crisis that I made the decision. 

Two years ago, I lost myself, some may argue that it was even longer ago than that, but it’s time I find myself again and that isn’t going to happen until I go looking.

I’m not entirely sure what I am going to do, but to start I’m going to take some time for me. I’m going to get through my stacks of books to read. I’m going to get the writing assignment I have, done. I’m going to finish some writing projects I started but haven’t finished yet. I’m going to work on doing more yoga. I’m going to work on meditating.  And eventually I’m going to get around to figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment